FAPA WestJet Raffle
Thank you to everyone who participated in our WestJet Raffle. We SOLD OUT all the tickets and raised just under $20,000 for the Foothills Academy Society Bursary Fund.
Winning tickets were drawn Friday, March 22, 2019. All winners have been contacted.
Thank you to WestJet's WestJetters for Our Community program for donating the gift of flight and supporting students with Learning Disabilities.
AGLC Licence: #516772
Tickets are $10 each.
Maximum 1999 tickets will be sold.
Date of Draw: Friday, March 22, 2019
Time of Draw: 2 pm
Location of Draw:
Foothills Academy Society
745 37th Street NW
Calgary, AB T2N 4T1
First Prize: One round-trip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination (charters, codeshare, and interline partners exempt). Blackout dates apply. (Please call 1-877-768-8395 for a current list of dates.) Things to know about the Gift of Flight.
- Fees, taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of guests travelling and must be paid for at the time of booking. Does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
- Valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight. Voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations' packages, flights operated by Swoop, interline, code share or charter flights.
- All booking and travel must be completed within one year from the date of the event (March 22, 2020).
- Voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space.
- Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. Al guests must travel together ton the same itinerary, dates and flights.
- Voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates.
- Other Rules and Restrictions apply. See gift of flight voucher for full details.
Second Prize: $800 Cash
Third Prize: $150 in Earls Kitchen & Bar Gift Cards and $150 in Joey Restaurants Gift Cards
All tickets must be sold in Alberta.
Sellers and Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age. Minors are not permitted to handle tickets, ticket stubs, or money collected.
The name written on the ticket must be of a person over the age of 18 and not the name of a minor.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
The winning tickets will be drawn in reverse order (Third Prize, Second Prize, First Prize).
After a winning ticket is drawn and recorded, it will be put back into the draw drum to be eligible for the next prize draw (with the exception of the First Prize Ticket).
In the event that a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, Foothills Academy Society will award the prize to the first person listed on the ticket. Foothills Academy Society and AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
All prizes must be accepted as rewarded.
Prizes will be available for pickup from Foothills Academy Society after the draws have been completed. Valid government photo identification must be shown to collect the prize.
If any ticket drawn is illegible, another ticket will be drawn.
If we are unable to locate the winner within 7 days, a new ticket will be drawn.
Winning tickets numbers will be posted on the Foothills Academy Society website.