At Foothills Academy, grade 12 students have English and Social Studies (only) as semestered courses. All Math and Science courses are full year.
English and Social (30-1 & 30-2) have both a written (Part A) exam and multiple choice (Part B) exam, written on different days. Both Part A and Part B of either English or Social Studies Diploma exams are written in January. Part A and Part B of the other semestered Humanities course is written in June.
All Math (30-1, 30-2) and Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Science 30) Diploma courses are written in June, as well.
- Diploma Guides for Students
- Exemplars and Practice Questions
- Diploma Exam Rules
- Diploma Exam Dates
- How to Register for Diploma Exams
myPass is an Alberta Education self-service website for students to:
- Order high school transcripts in English and French
- View diploma exam marks
- Register to write or rewrite diploma exams with online payment
- View and print Detailed Academic Reports (DAR)
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
- Order additional copies of an awarded credential in English or French
- Receive notifications for important messages