Lunch, Recess and After-School Expectations
- Following dismissal from fourth period class, students go directly to homeroom. Lunch is eaten in homeroom classes unless otherwise directed. Dismissal from homeroom is at 12:25 pm.
- If a student is not in the homeroom at lunchtime, the teacher and assistant must be notified.
- Any student leaving the school premises at lunch must have permission and must sign out at the front desk.
- The parking area is out of bounds.
- Students must place all garbage in waste receptacles.
- All students must ensure to have clean shoes when entering the school.
- All students are expected to treat each other, and staff, with respect at all times.
- Any student staying after school must be supervised by a teacher or staff member. Any student waiting for a ride must wait in the main foyer only. Students are not to be in any room without supervision after school.