Camp Amicus is a unique summer camp program designed specifically for children and youth with Learning Disabilities and/or ADHD. Our goal is to create a rewarding and successful summer camp for each child/youth. We provide a structured and supportive environment for children to learn social skills, build relationships and have fun! Mature, caring counsellors plan activities to ensure that campers build confidence and self-esteem while enjoying a true camp experience. We offer both overnight and day camp options.
Why Send Your Child to Camp Amicus?
- A camp program for children with Learning Disabilities/ADHD operating since 1982
- A 3:1 camper to counsellor ratio with leadership staff and a Camp Manager to support campers and staff
- Camp Amicus offers a social skills program grounded in evidence-based, behavioural and social learning theories specifically for youth with LD/ADHD
- It offers fun, non-competitive camp activities
- Programming reinforces age-appropriate social skills in a safe and supportive environment
- Mature, caring counsellors plan activities to ensure that campers build confidence and self-esteem, while having a great time!